Robert Tsigler is a lifelong resident of New York who is dedicated to client satisfaction. Mr. Tsigler represents clients in courtrooms throughout New York, New Jersey and the United States.
He skillfully handles administrative, civil, and criminal proceedings. Mr. Tsigler has experience on both sides of the courtroom from his time interning at the Kings County District Attorneys Office, where he assisted in the prosecution of hundreds of misdemeanor and felony cases. He further honed his litigation skills representing clients in over a thousand Removal Hearings in New York and across the United States.
As a nationally recognized attorney, individuals and corporations come to Mr. Tsigler’s firm for representation in all state and federal criminal matters including murder, wire fraud, white collar crimes, drug trafficking, assault, gun possession, sex crimes, grand larceny, domestic violence, DWI and other serious crimes. Mr. Tsigler and his top rated team are also renowned for their work on immigration and deportation matters, with a particular focus on criminal immigration matters.
Mr. Tsigler graduated with honors from the State University of New York at Albany with a Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice and Psychology and went on to receive his Juris Doctorate from New York Law School. As a member of the New York Law School Fellowship Program, he fought against the debt collection practices of large banks and credit card companies. Robert prides himself on making sure clients receive the aggressive legal representation they deserve.
Robert’s breadth of experience and assertive personality facilitate getting the most favorable results for his clients.
- New York Law School; New York, New York; Juris Doctor
- State University of New York; Albany, New York; Cum Laude, B.A., Criminal Justice and Psychology
Honors & Awards
- The National Trial Lawyers Association, Top 40 Under 40
- The National Trial Lawyers Association, Top 100
- National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Top 10 Under 40
- Super Lawyers, Selected to Rising Stars
- American Institute of Legal Counsel: 10 Best Attorneys, Client Satisfaction
- Avvo Clients’ Choice Award
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Lawyers of Distinction
- America’s Top 100 Criminal Defense Attorneys
- American Institute of Legal Counsel, 10 Best Immigration Law Firms
- New York State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- Board of Immigration Appeals
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit
- New York County Lawyers Association, Criminal Justice Section
- National College for DUI Defense
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York Criminal Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers